Hi, I’m Ellen.
My passion is helping you face any pain, loss, discomfort, or relationship conflict life has dealt you. I offer a confidential, safe and therapeutic environment so you can experience healing and live your life more wholeheartedly.
My approach to therapy is collaborative and experiential. I incorporate a variety of therapeutic modalities including but not limited to EMDR, EFT, Prepare/Enrich, and mindfulness. As a retired Physical Therapist, I am uniquely qualified to connect the mind and the body to promote healing. I believe the mind, emotions, body and spirit are integral to well being and whole health.
In my free time, I enjoy reading, hiking, Pilates, listening to music and traveling. I am intentional about staying connected to my husband, three young adult children, other family members and friends. I previously worked for the Refuge Center for Counseling in Franklin, TN. I have been a facilitator of small groups through Restore Ministries of the YMCA.
Affiliations and Associations
Ellen is a member of:
- AAMFT : American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- TAMFT : Tennessee Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- ACA : American Counseling Association
- NPI : Nashville Psychotherapy Institute
- NAACC : Nashville Area Association Of Christian Counselors